What's new

Welcome to the GSA Community!

This is the Official User Community for GE's GeoSpatial Analysis products. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our Community.
Registration is currently only allowed with a personalized invitation code, which you might have received previously. If you haven't got one:
please get in touch with your GE contact person or your regional moderator(s): see FAQ.

SignUp Now!

Can any one help me how to use or configure Web Socket in GSA 5.3.0.4

Rashid

Confirmed GSA Customer
Can any one help me how to use or configure Web Socket in GSA 5.3.0.4.I can see in document it is mentioned only one liner that Web socket is added in 5.3.0.4 version as breaking change but no further steps mentioned in it.

Danny Bloemendaal

Spatial Eye
Confirmed GSA Customer
Hi Rashid,

The WebSockets replace the previously used Server Sent Events mechanism used to push information from the server to the connected clients. You don't have to configure anything other than perhaps proxies that are being used possibly preventing WebSocket traffic. That has to be enabled. If you don't get any errors when running Lite or Portal than it justs works fine.

Cheers,

Danny