What's new

Welcome to the GSA Community!

This is the Official User Community for GE's GeoSpatial Analysis products. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our Community.
Registration is currently only allowed with a personalized invitation code, which you might have received previously. If you haven't got one:
please get in touch with your GE contact person or your regional moderator(s): see FAQ.

SignUp Now!

Combining Multiple Business Collections into one Export.

Simon J

Confirmed GSA Customer
I have 3 Business Collections that I have worked very hard to format as required by the customer, these collections are used to create POI's for TomTom's. The customer is now asking for these 3 Collections to be combined so the results from all 3 collections can be exported together and appear as one category on the TomTom. I am not looking for anything fancy, just simply; results from collection 1, followed by results from collection 2 and then 3 (required fields in 3 collections named the same). Using GSA Prof. v 5.1.9.0 (352) 64-bit. Thanks.

Joery Korobejnik

Moderator - Spatial Eye
Confirmed GSA Customer
Hi Simon,

You are using an older version of the software, is it possible for you to upgrade? In the newer versions there is a new feature source that is called Union Feature source that can help you with this kind of use cases. Link to GSA Online Help - Union Feature Source

kind regards,

Joery Korobejnik