What's new

Welcome to the GSA Community!

This is the Official User Community for GE's GeoSpatial Analysis products. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our Community.
Registration is currently only allowed with a personalized invitation code, which you might have received previously. If you haven't got one:
please get in touch with your GE contact person or your regional moderator(s): see FAQ.

SignUp Now!

GSA Server / Lite 5.2.8. Connecting external documentation to Lite

Björn Schaefer

Confirmed GSA Customer
Hi Folks :)

Is there any possibility to join an external documentation (i.e. an internal wiki) to a published Analysis, so that it is possible to jump to a Information, what this analysis is good for and what questions will be answerd by this analysis?

(If there is an GSA internal possibilty to do something like this (creating / showing Metadata to Analysis without creating external documentation), this also would be great to know)

a small example:

1638429449861.png

Björn Schaefer

Confirmed GSA Customer
Hi Björn,

maybe SmartLinks is what you are looking for?

https://documentation.geospatialana...7/en/a239abca-5f2a-429c-841a-4cbab47733e0.htm

Cheers,
Peer
Hi Peer

thanks for that hint, but i guess, that isn't the propper solution for me.
creating smart links do need an object, as far as I unterstood that description. so you need to "find" that objekt within the map, so that the used symbol for that smart tag is visible.

this may work in a pretty small region, but not in wide areas....

My intention was, to describe an analysis with Meta-Informations, like it ist possible here:

1639486508555.png

But this small field "Beschreibung" is neither comfortable for a more or less good desription nor reachable / visible within the lite Client, as far as I know...