What's new

Welcome to the GSA Community!

This is the Official User Community for GE's GeoSpatial Analysis products. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our Community.
Registration is currently only allowed with a personalized invitation code, which you might have received previously. If you haven't got one:
please get in touch with your GE contact person or your regional moderator(s): see FAQ.

SignUp Now!

How to configure Google maps in GSA Desktop

Rashid

Confirmed GSA Customer
Hi Team,

Could you please let me know how to configure Google maps in GSA Desktop 5.2.10 version.

I have added google maps related tags in the service provider.xml file and asked GE to whitelist my domain to view maps in web and it is working fine.

Same way I have added related google tags in service provider for desktop but could not see the maps in GSA desktop professional application.

Showing Message Google StreetView is not available because the internal web browser does not support the minimum Internet Explorer version (Current version = Default, Minimum version = IE 10)

Installing IE 10 in the server and Citrix machines will resolve the problem? or any configuration I am missing?

Can any one comment on this query.

Thanks,
Rashid