What's new

Welcome to the GSA Community!

This is the Official User Community for GE's GeoSpatial Analysis products. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our Community.
Registration is currently only allowed with a personalized invitation code, which you might have received previously. If you haven't got one:
please get in touch with your GE contact person or your regional moderator(s): see FAQ.

SignUp Now!

GSA 5.2.6 Creating Reports within an analysis

Björn Schaefer

Confirmed GSA Customer
Hi
There is an analysis with multiple tables, one of them needs to be exported as an summarized report.

This handmade Excel example should give an idea, what I have to finish:
1614148369832.png
It shows Results and summaries orderd in Groups by some properties as shown below
1614148507763.png

Unfortunatly I'm not able to find the right documentation, how to solve this...
May anybody help ?? :)

peterschmidt

Spatial Eye - Moderator
Confirmed GSA Customer
Hi Björn,

I've spent some time today trying to recreate what you're trying to make. As far as I can tell there's no real way to do what you want, at least not in a tabular form. In the situations where I need to visualize information such as this I tend to choose a chart, since that usually allows you to combine more information. In all fairness however, it's not that easy to implement either (though not impossible).

Regards,
Peter

Björn Schaefer

Confirmed GSA Customer
Hi Björn,

I've spent some time today trying to recreate what you're trying to make. As far as I can tell there's no real way to do what you want, at least not in a tabular form. In the situations where I need to visualize information such as this I tend to choose a chart, since that usually allows you to combine more information. In all fairness however, it's not that easy to implement either (though not impossible).

Regards,
Peter
Thanks for your time, you spent, May I ask, what "choose a chart" is about? Is this something within GSA, I don't know yet or is it something completely outside any GSA-Solutions?