What's new

Welcome to the GSA Community!

This is the Official User Community for GE's GeoSpatial Analysis products. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our Community.
Registration is currently only allowed with a personalized invitation code, which you might have received previously. If you haven't got one:
please get in touch with your GE contact person or your regional moderator(s): see FAQ.

SignUp Now!

GSA Server WMS/WMTS Service Provider Configuration

besario.ednest

Confirmed GSA Customer
Based on the documentation
We can add WMS/WMTS as a service by adding its access URL to serviceprovider.xml.

1694834140901.png
After adding the sample from the documentation and starting the server. There was no visible changes displayed in GSA Lite. I also tried hiding all other service provider yet the result were the same.

Any ideas how to configure wms/wmts as a service provider?

Thanks.
-Ednest

Rashid

Confirmed GSA Customer
Hi ednest,

I am currently facing same issue while configuring WMS in service provider.xml and could not see any data on lite.

How did you fix this?

Could you please share the steps to configure if you have.

Regards,
Rashid

besario.ednest

Confirmed GSA Customer
Hi ednest,

I am currently facing same issue while configuring WMS in service provider.xml and could not see any data on lite.

How did you fix this?

Could you please share the steps to configure if you have.

Regards,
Rashid
Hi Rashid,

I still wasn't able to configure this yet.
Though I was able to see some data by setting static value in bbox.

Regards,
Ednest

besario.ednest

Confirmed GSA Customer
WMS/WMTS Configuration in Service Provider (based on GSA documentation)
GSA Server 5.3.2
WMTS:
<TileServiceProvider Name="Nationaal georegister (WMTS)" Description="Nationaal georegister (WMTS)" IsDefault="False">
<Styles>
<Style Name="ngreg" Description="WMTS example layer" Attribution="" MinLevel="1" MaxLevel="18" BlurDeeperLevels="False">
<Urls>
<Url>
<![CDATA[https://service.pdok.nl/brt/achterg...&tilematrixset=EPSG:3857&tilematrix=EPSG:3857:{z}&tilerow={y}&tilecol={x}&service=WMTS]]>
</Url>
</Urls>
</Style>
</Styles>
</TileServiceProvider>
WMS:
<TileServiceProvider Name="Natural 2015 WMS" Description="" IsDefault="False">
<Styles>
<Style Name="WMS" Description="WMS example layer" Attribution="" MinLevel="1" MaxLevel="18" BlurDeeperLevels="False">
<Urls>
<Url>
<![CDATA[https://img.nj.gov/imagerywms/Natur...rs=Natural2015&transparent=TRUE&STYLES=&bbox={bbox-epsg-3857}&service=WMS]]>
</Url>
</Urls>
</Style>
</Styles>
</TileServiceProvider>

Issue: Can't configure wms/wmts services in Service Provider with Coordinate System other than EPSG:3857
WMS1705907386325.jpeg
WMTS1705907399490.jpeg

Last edited: